DSW Technologies (http://www.dswtechnologies.com/) promised to build me a website.We agreed on paying in milestones.
I created the pages myself and sent them to the company for html. They sent me a few pages and I sent them the 1st payment as per our agreement. After sending the payment, the communication started to slow down and eventually stopped. I've emailed/Skype'd them too many times to remember...with no response for MONTHS!
They are a SCAM...do not use DSW Technologies for anything. I've requested my money back...many,many times with no answer.
They also have bad ratings on Odesk where they haven't refunded another customer they scammed.Please let everyone know about this company and they are frauds!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Web Programming
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "After leaving Centurylink due to our old 3mbps + phone that cost ~$100 we changed to Suddenlink for their 15/1 for ~$50. There is no doubt the speed is..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "My story is not much different than the others here. I ordered the Free sample of the Bellafleur having to give my credit card to pay for shipping. $4.95. I..."
- "I wish I would have done my research and read these reviews first! I just ordered 2 swimsuits, honestly 1 of them isn't horrible but the other one came with..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."